Best Table Tennis Paddles 2017 – Reviews and Highlights.
When it comes to choosing the best table tennis paddles whether you call it a table tennis bat or table tennis racket, let me help you choose the best paddle for you.
A Brief History About Table Tennis.
It is assumed that the game originated in Victorian England. The upper-class people would play it as often dinner game and the game began to develop during the 1860s or 1870s. See more…
We’ll start with our pick for the Top 10 Most Reviewed Table Tennis Paddle on the market.
- 1 Best Table Tennis Paddles 2017 – Reviews and Highlights.
- 2 Top 10 Best Table Tennis Paddles Reviews Of 2017
- 2.1 1. Stiga Evolution – Best Table Tennis Paddle To Buy In 2017.
- 2.2 2. Killerspin JET600 – Most Balanced Table Tennis Paddle In The JET Series.
- 2.3 3. STIGA Pro Carbon – Best Table Tennis Racket For Spin And Speed.
- 2.4 4. Killerspin JET300 – Ideal Table Tennis Paddle For Beginners.
- 2.5 5. STIGA Pure Color Advance – Table Tennis Racket With Added Flare.
- 2.6 6. Butterfly 401 Shakehand – Budget Table Tennis Racket Made For Beginners.
- 2.7 7. Urparcel DHS #A4002 – Effective Ping Pong Paddle For Improving Table Tennis Game.
- 2.8 8. STIGA Supreme – Editor’s Choice Intermediate-level Ping Pong Paddle.
- 2.9 9. Palio Master 2 – Well Balanced Table Tennis Racket.
- 2.10 10. STIGA Titan – Budget Table Tennis Racket For Intermediate Players.
- 3 Things To Know Before Choosing The Best Table Tennis Paddle.
Top 10 Best Table Tennis Paddles Reviews Of 2017
1. Stiga Evolution – Best Table Tennis Paddle To Buy In 2017.
Stiga Evolution Table Tennis Racket is the best paddle you will ever find for it is the most motivated one to play with ease and comfort. This will help mostly the beginners. It does not mean that it is less comfortable for the advanced players rather it means Stiga table tennis racket is useful for all types of tennis players and practitioners.
Why will you buy Stiga table tennis bats?
The answer is very simple because of their easy handling and best ingredients they are made by. Which will help you to play without any interruption caused by the accessories they are made with, as they are made by using best qualitative accessories which help the balls to spin.
The fact is that if you go through the Stiga Evolution Table Tennis Racket review, you will find hundreds of the customers’ take a lot of review for its positive aspects. It is hoped that after a long line of review Stiga table tennis paddle is the one which you look for with most eagerness.
Why is it chosen by many?
- Has smooth handle.
- Best rubber mat covered by.
- Makes ball more spinny.
- Tolerable weight.
- Also for its uniqueness.
The couples choose it most because of is appealing outlook and durability/ long lasting and ever fresh sight. The middle-aged and the old people are not less onward than those of the young.
The overall sight of the Best Stiga paddle is excellent not only to look at but for its fine execution as well.
What Do I Mean By Best Ping Pong Paddle?
It is the symbol of a modern technical invention which calls the attention of the beginners and the skilled tennis players.
To mention its exact performance rating is Speed: 96, spin: 94 control: 90. The paddle possesses the rubber of 2 mm sponge and 6-ply light blade.
- Every spec possesses an evolved spec which is completely one step ahead of the previous one.
- It is very least weighty.
- Its handle is smooth enough to be stuck to hands at delivery.
- The rubber is not to be replaced for its high quality.
- It is not very cheap to lose its highness.
The crucial point is that how much does it cost?
To get your expected one, you may visit here for its comparison which will suit your affordability.
Whatever the fact, one thing is very recommendable that you can have a chance to experience it.
2. Killerspin JET600 – Most Balanced Table Tennis Paddle In The JET Series.
To seek for good paddle is really a difficult task for the recreation-loving personals. But it is wise to look for a good paddle and it is not difficult for the serious player. Here, we make an effort to help you to find the best one by the least difficulty.
Killerspin JET600 is the best one among many as it is a balanced table tennis paddle in Killerspin line.
This blade is engineered with 5 layers of different premium woods. For that reason, it is lightweight with a powerful base which places power when you need. Mainly designed for the intermediate and upper-level players mostly.
This paddle has Killerspin’s celebrated Nitrx-4z high-tensions rubber. It provides an extraordinary grip to counter heavy-spinning opponent while backspin sets up strokes onward.
It is ITTF approved rubber providing the bat for making the ball more spinny and powerful and speedy. Its 2`0 mm sponge makes the paddle a perfect one.
- Competition level table tennis paddle especially for intermediate and advanced level players
- ITTF approved paddle
- 2mm sponge
- Nitrx-4z rubber made racket
- Rating out of 10: Speed is 8.0, Spin is 9.0, and Control is 8.5
- Has 5 layers of wood
- It has 6mm thick blade
- The paddle dimension is 6.1*10 inches
- Its weight is only 9.4 ounces
- Of fine quality rubber of Nitrx-4z
- 5 layers of best wood
- made for intermediate or advanced level players
- National tournament playable racket
- Not made for the beginners
- Also not affordable to all
3. STIGA Pro Carbon – Best Table Tennis Racket For Spin And Speed.
The STIGA Pro-Carbon Table Tennis Racket is probably the best table tennis paddle you are looking for. The paddle is simply the best one for its some better criteria. This racket is mainly good enough for the expert players.
But that does not mean that the beginners should not buy it. To say, it is mostly easy to play by the pros, not by the amateurs. But an amateur can buy it too. Notice the quality is in comparison to other paddles. Another thing is that it is not very cheap to any one’s affordability to lose its image or super quality.
It is good enough for its comfortable handle to grip and for its nice shock tube. It will be better for you to use handshake style of gripping on this racket. The surface rubber is sticky and helps to spin the ball faster at contact. The racket helps the ball to less bounce when you just hold the racket during playing. To make a little bit hard shot, you should hit the ball something harder.
The STIGA Pro-Carbon Table Tennis Paddle is a top-of-the-line paddle from STIGA and a fantastic option for experienced players with an offensive style of play. It has 2 carbon plies that give the paddle a very firm rigidity, which helps the paddle deliver good consistent power through the ball on offensive shots. It is an ITTF approved paddle as well, so it can be used in tournaments.
This paddle has 7 ply Extra Light blade plus 2 layers of carbon. Rubber on the paddle is Stiga S5 with 2.0mm sponge which boosts speed and power.
- Performance-Level Paddle.
- Rubber is approved by ITTF for Tournament.
- This Paddle Features Carbon Technology which boosts speed and power.
- Performance Ratings Out of 100 – Spin: 100; Speed: 99; Control: 80.
- Has 7-Ply Extra Light Blade and S5 Rubber with 2mm Sponge.
- The blade is very rigid which is great for topspin strokes and aggressive playing.
- Has a fantastic rubber.
- The handle is very comfortable.
- The wood layers which has a light and dark contrast gives this paddle a sleek outlook.
- Provides enough speed for making a good shot.
- Less control when performing backspins and chops.
- Less speed.
The STIGA Pro-Carbon is a great paddle of intermediate and advanced players that want to get more out of their offensive game. For less experienced players, it may take some getting used to, and it may be smarter to have a paddle that offers more control and is a little more forgiving.
4. Killerspin JET300 – Ideal Table Tennis Paddle For Beginners.
Killerspin JET300 is the name of a model paddle of performance and style. It has five layers of premium wood with performance Killerspin rubbers which provide the racket precise control with increased power for the players who are seeking for a spirit of competition level.
This one contains the combination of a medium thick blade having 1.8mm rubber which is thicker than its predecessors. The JET300 is made for those players who like to play with usual aggressive play style. It is also one of best paddles in JET liner too.
The paddle is especially for the beginners and the recreational players. To improve the technical play, it is a good one for the beginners. It means that they can quickly improve their playing technique by playing with it.
Why is it so attractive to the consumers?
It is made for the youth and it has an innovation to one of the world’s most beautiful sports table tennis. This product is Chicago-based and it has premium-quality table tennis equipment.
It is available in various models to choose any one which is suitable for you.Though it has a limited warranty it is good to play for long time that is very important to a beginner and new skill gainers.
- Has five plywood blade.
- High-quality table tennis.
- Having good control, speed, and spin.
- 1.8mm performance rubber.
- Comes with Red and Black color combination.
- Rating out of 10, speed: 6.5, spin: 8.0, control: 8.5
- Blade thickness: 5.9
- Having 3-7/8-inch flared handle.
- Good spin.
- Smooth handle.
- Long lasting.
- Tough wood.
- Felt heavier weight for the beginners.
- Not for the advanced level players.
To sum up, it is not necessary to exaggerate its quality description as it is simply a good product of JET liner paddle.
5. STIGA Pure Color Advance – Table Tennis Racket With Added Flare.
Stiga Pure Color Advance Table Tennis Racket is more of an advanced level paddle that its name refers mostly. This is an offensive type paddle. It helps you to boost your game and show your skill.
It is covered by 3-star rubber and 1.5mm sponge to make the ball much spinnier. This sponge will provide the perfect response for every volley. It naturally will help you to play an exciting game and offer you a winning performance.
It will help also to grip the concave handle to a great power to make an unrivaled match against your opponent.
Stiga Pure Color Paddle is mainly famous for its innovative blade production. This paddle does a great job for both the table tennis tables and accessories.
It is popular in the international field too. Maintaining the finest quality of raw materials and standards and for testing new technologies within its infrastructures. This paddle is competing with other worldwide used paddles in the table tennis fields.
It has ACS technology which eases the excellent control.Crystal technology hardens the blade to a great extent. ITTF approved bat which needs not to say a lot.
- Stiga 3 star product.
- Optimal Feelings.
- Power shot.
- Rubber: 3 star.
- Sponge: 1.5mm.
- Blade: 5 ply.
- Handle: Concave with acrylic lens.
To play the best within the affordability, it is simply the best. And in comparison to its cost, I will say you have nothing to lose.If you go through the reviews more you will also be convinced to buy the paddle. But I don’t want to convince you. I just let you know of your own how fine it plays.
- Low cost.
- Longer lasting.
- Suitable colors to choose.
- Good return.
- It is not for those who justify the thing with cost, not by its return.
6. Butterfly 401 Shakehand – Budget Table Tennis Racket Made For Beginners.
Butterfly 401 Shakehand Table Tennis Paddle is made even a way that its naming refers so. It has been designed even a way that you can shake your hand while serving so that the last smile against your opponent is to be yours.
The rubber is made in a butterfly style that is extremely tacky to give you great spin. The 2.1 mm sponge layer is so soft that it will help you make excellent speed feel you good at playing.
The butterfly racket has its own reputation for about 40 years for providing nice service to the consumers. Though the consumers are of different tastes, they are in the same opinion at least in the event of butterfly racket. Its reputation is growing as it is providing the players’ excellent execution and fine accomplishment in playing table tennis game.
This table tennis racket meets all regulations required by the event.
This is a performance level table tennis racket having speed:8, Spin:8, Control:8.5, Handle: long/Shakehand, Length of shank: 10cm, Thickness of sponge: 2.1 mm.
It is to be highlighted that its two sides are covered with inverted rubbers. These rubbers help the paddle to be strongly sticky so as to control the ball easily. As it is a factory made racket it’s ready to play after buying. It has five ply wooden blades giving a smooth and sharp edge of the racket.
- Amazing speed.
- Good spin generating.
- Decent developed racket.
- Especially pre-assembled racket.
- Comparatively heavy in weight.
- Becomes rough if not used for a long since.
However, as the racket possesses lots of positivity you can easily buy it without any confusion. All the information is provided here for your stability of mind as the beginner becomes confused while choosing racket as he/she is new to this arena. So we recommend you to have a visit to its sites here.
7. Urparcel DHS #A4002 – Effective Ping Pong Paddle For Improving Table Tennis Game.
DHS paddle is credibly a good performing bat. It is helpful mostly for those who are intermediate level players and for the professionals as well.
Most people have it to play well mainly in a tournament and professional competition. It is ITTF approved shake hand racket making the game an enjoyable type.
The other fact is that it is made in China. It is made of all-star, 4star level quality wood & rubber. This one is best for technical playing. The beginner can try it as it is not very tough to play with great effort.
Why will you buy it?
Everyone looks for a bat that provides comfort and easiness to him or her. It has many qualities to be so. The handle is flared and shake hand. It has long handle of the 7-ply wooden blade. Its rubber is of a different type. This paddle has loop with quick-attack recommended features. It is of updated packaging and performance for #A4002. Having 7-ply wood blade, light and tough wood body which is imported having face layer. It’s full of stronger power with moderate speed and spin.
The rubber tackiness is excellent and spin is tremendously improving. DHS bat is like a Stiga paddle and enhances the play.
- Having 7-ply wooden blade.
- With red pimples in / black pimples in.
- Loop with quick-attack.
- Stronger speed and spin.
- Updated packaging and performance for #A4002.
- With all-star, 4 star level.
- Flared/shake hand/long handle.
- Front side rubber-hurricane ii pimples in and reverse.
- 7 ply pure wood.
- Light and tough wood body.
- Equipped with new allocation of rubbers.
- A4 rackets full of stronger power.
- Good spin and speed.
- Fit for tournament and professional competition.
- Fit for the professional player.
- The handle smells something bad.
- Handles are of very hard.
Though it is a performance level paddle, it is useful for the beginners too. Despite its fishy smell, it provides you a great value in play. The rubber is somewhat tacky and the sponge is good for handling. It generates speed well spin well and control well too.
Whatever it is, the fact is that it is very cheap. And cheap does not mean it is of low quality. In comparison to the price, it plays much better than any other aspects. It will wise enough for you to buy this DHS Table tennis racket #A4002 shake hand for you better recreational play at large.
8. STIGA Supreme – Editor’s Choice Intermediate-level Ping Pong Paddle.
The Stiga Supreme Table Tennis Racket has been drawing the notable recognition for its performance level is so high. The secret behind is that it is comfortable both for the beginner and mid-level-tennis players.
There is another positive aspect of it is; it is comfortable for the users of all ages. If anyone starts his or her career with it, he/she will find it very easy to handle for its uneven handle and its weight as it is easily portable.
The Stiga Supreme is a thorough speed maker of the ball for its covered rubber as they are of a high-quality type. The paddle is made of such rubber that it enhances the speed of the playing ball. This is because it is approved by ITTF.
The rubber layer is nominal but of strong elastic and harder blade it possesses that helps the players to play the way one likes.
Generally, the performance largely depends on the game one plays. However the game might be, it is one of the best types to be recommended. The reasons are its light weight and its sharpened recess. If the handle creates overall sensitivity, then the ball is hit with greater precision.
Why would you buy it?
- None other than its uniqueness it has some other features to be one of the best portables by the players as well as the viewers.
- Longer lasting Rubber
- Technical handle recess condition
- Approval for tournament by ITTF
- Strong type of elasticity to response the ball
- Unique use of paddle blade
- Both sides 2mm sponge
- Weight balancing
- Analytical Italian composition for the handle
- Paddle weight not more than 5 ounces
To mention its exact performance rating is Speed: 90, spin: 92 control: 89. The paddle possesses the rubber of 2 mm sponge and 6-ply light blade.
- Great for pushing and service return
- It is great for its control for chops and backspins
- Available in moderate sense
- Excellent balancing in speed
- Not for the offensive players
- Also not for super speed liking players.
Stiga Supreme might be one best choice for you if you are a versatile and an expert viewer and after all a good player. And the reason behind might be the information you are provided with though this is not the last but the least.
However, the choice is yours where to have look to make a tour to the Stiga world. We can say that it may make you a professional from an amateur. Check for more reviews here.
9. Palio Master 2 – Well Balanced Table Tennis Racket.
The Palio Master 2 Table Tennis Racket is the perfect racket for those who are looking for next level play. It is the combination of power and spin without losing control over it.
This paddle is recommended for the mastered players who deserve the finest match within their favor. The racket is for those players who want to be expertise in basic stroke and looking for learning advanced stroke to improve their skills in competition.
The racket is ITTF approved having CJ8000 rubbers which are well known for its ability to generate spin maintaining a good level of control for its softer sponge.
More about the Palio master 2 table tennis bat
The racket has flared handle which is very comfortable to hold while playing. The rubbers help to produce topspin, backspin, and sidespin easily. The wood Palio and ETT master 2 blade have been designed to enhance the quality and fairness to feel good at playing. This will not be a mistake if it is called terrific all-around table tennis racket in a positive sense.
The Palio master 2 is the collaboration of Palio and Expert table tennis, the combination of faster blade and sponge, sometimes better than Expert 2, brilliant at spinning the ball and it scores high for its increasing speed and control within.
A free carrying case is provided along with it. Considering all about it, it would have been an amazing bat if the price is something high as most of the consumers consider the quality giving attention to the pricing. But at this reasonable price, this is the best one in table tennis arena.
- An exclusive collaboration between Palio and Expert table tennis.
- ITTF approval
- Palio CJ8000 rubbers
- The redesigned Palio * ETT Master 2 blade
- All-rounder bat having good speed and control
- Speed: 8/10, Spin: 9/10, Control: 8/10
- 5 ply blade
- Rubber thickness 2mm
- The racket defends the smashes easily absorbing lots of the impact, intermediate level players can enjoy it most, it helps to improve the skills to the next level etc.
- The negative side of palio table tennis bat is that if you play aggressively, you will find that the spin of the ball is something slow.
The person, who buys and writes reviews, writes for himself or herself. I will recommend the newcomers that it will be wise to call your own judgment. Have a nice journey to the tennis world.
Palio master 2 table tennis racket is between the Palio and the Expert2 in quality. So, the viewers call your wise attention to go through about the product, its description and what the customer says in all average and get it. It is within your reach. Go on with it and go beyond with it. Click here to see what others customers are saying.
10. STIGA Titan – Budget Table Tennis Racket For Intermediate Players.
STIGA Titan Table Tennis Racket is better than most other tennis paddles mostly for beginners and tight intermediate level players. If you are a beginner, Titan will be the best one for you.
Stiga Titan attracts the most players and consumers for its approval to play in the tournament. It means it is ITTF approved tournament playing paddle. Its rubber quality is good and capable of making you play which help to spin the ball decently.
The paddle has a good control that helps you put the ball where you like to get it. The handle feels really good and comfortable while playing. It is very helpful mainly to the beginners as the ball placement is the main point for them to learn well. Though the overall quality of the Titan is average, it is good enough for the beginners.
The paddle is tournament level racket. Offers exceptional performance skill having ITTF approved rubber. Also has crystal technology which helps to accelerate the speed of the ball. It has WRB technology for optimal weight balance. The paddle blade is smooth and the quantity of sponge is also enough.
It is simply good for speed, spin, and control. So, Stiga titan is the perfect table tennis paddle made for all in an average.
- Good performance level racket.
- Having ITTF approved inverted tournament playing rubber.
- Performance ratings are; speed: 80, spin: 77 and control: 82.
- Crystal Technology which increases speed.
- WRB Technology which includes weight, speed and good feel.
- Balsa Technology which also increases speed.
- The handle of concave Italian composition.
- Rubber of triumph inverted tournament quality.
- 2.0mm sponge.
- 5 plywood with extra lightness.
- Rubber is good for spin.
- Better control for consistent placement of ball.
- Good value for quality.
- Not so costly.
- Lightweight having 0.35 pounds only.
- Lacks of great speed.
- Sponge quality is moderate.
So overall this is a great paddle for beginners because power should not be too much of a concern yet as more focus should be going towards keeping the ball in play and being able to put the ball where you want it to go (ball placement). It can also be used for intermediate players that don’t want to spend $100+ on a table tennis bat because it does provide quite a bit of spin and the power is not too bad. So for those who are looking to start playing table tennis, I highly recommend having a look at this paddle here because it is an overall good paddle for all levels of experience up to intermediate and great for beginners.
Things To Know Before Choosing The Best Table Tennis Paddle.
It is true that most of us like to play ping pong because while playing, we concentrate to the play and forget the daily anxiety that always covers our big part of the lifetime. Whatsoever, while playing we normally forget to choose which type of paddle is good for us. It is very much general fact to us. But sometimes it does the great fact too.
Some people overlook the matter to choose to buy a good paddle that helps one mostly to make one’s mind fresh what we mean in actual sense is recreation. And it is an unbending fact that table tennis play is one of the most recreational games in the sports world not only that it also provides Health Benefits as well.
Table Tennis is obviously a nice game to play with than any other game among and that it is a fine game can be felt only when you take the best paddle in your choice. In this case, you should follow some ways to choose the best one among. Here are some of the ways to get the right one you are looking for.
- The components of the ping pong paddle
- To use different paddle with various hand grips
- The blade shape, material, and weight that best for you
- The way rubber padding affects your game
The way each component affects spin, speed, and control.
This is about the different sizes, shapes and other things that make a complete paddle. Four components cover a whole ping pong paddle and these are
- Top Sheet
Top Sheet is the rubber ingredients of the outermost layer of the sandwich rubber. The top sheet and sponge get together make up a paddle that helps you to strike the ball. Depending on your playing style, you have to choose one that will suit your play to play well.
The Sponge is used between the sandwich rubbers which must be at least 4mm in thickness. As with the top sheet, it will vary according to your playing style which should be taken into consideration with great care.
The handle is a part of the paddle and the most important components of the paddle. It also includes a variety of shapes, sizes, and even left/right orientation.
The blade in the wood center that includes the handle. In this case, you need to consider its material type, thickness, weight and head shape for a better play.
There are two types of hand grips. One is Penhold and the other is Shakehand. It is called Penhold because one holds it as he is holding a pen and the Shakehand is so because one holds it as he is shaking hands. Both types grip have different advantages and disadvantages. You have to take observing which one is suitable for you.
Think about which grip is comfortable for you. Shakehand grip is mostly popular in the west and Penhold is more natural for putting your arms along with
The blade must me at least 85% of natural woods. Here, the fact is that one type of blade is of pure natural wooden and the other one is a composite type. Blade thickness, weight, and shape including round and square that cause great function lots to play good performance play in.
Start with the basic wood for its cheap rate for it is very helpful for the beginners mostly. You can also buy a ready-made commercial paddle for better play. Just go to any club and test some of them and you will be able to realize which one is suitable for you.
It works as the head of the paddle and helps to contact the ball with strikes by the players. It must be of 4mm thick at least. Two side of the rubber is of two different colors. There are two types of it. They are Pimpled and Reverse rubber. And this rubber turns to three types by thickness, Thin, Medium and thick. They are also in different advantages for their types.
Use the paddle with thin rubber paddle. It will help you for more control. It is important for you to find a paddle with some good and grippy rubber. Here, thickness works a lot in good play. And go for the different rubber textured paddle to change the way you handle the ball.
The composition of these components controls the speed, spin, and control of the play by the players.
Knowing all about a paddle, that is, its function, comfort, quality, and technology, you should know how to buy the best table tennis paddle you are looking for. You should choose what suits you rather than what is recommended. If you go along with table tennis for some days, I hope, it will be automatically usual to you to find a best table tennis paddle.